Southerners turned Southern Californians, our owners, Jon Harry and Margot Dean Bayouth truly know a thing or two about planning a soiree. Jon Harry & Margot Dean are experts at their craft and have professionally entertained guests, for all types of events, well over 40 years. However, their passion for event planning and love for their life-long career began with the “formal” dinner and gathering. Jon Harry and Margot Dean understand a formal or holiday gala is a very special way to experience your company’s culture that a spreadsheet or mission statement will not produce.
Our management team and event professionals, at Industry Events, Inc. have adopted Mr. and Mrs. Bayouth’s philosophy of fine-tuning talent through diligence, focusing on every event detail, and having the moxie it takes to execute the perfect holiday or formal celebration with complete customer satisfaction.
As corporate event specialists, we ensure that every facet of your gala is professionally handled, so you can enjoy the event planning experience, as well.
Furthermore, our team understands each client and event is unique. Therefore, our event services for our holiday and formal parties are completely tailor-made.
Below, are some of our many event services we proudly provide for your formal or holiday gala:
- Event theme, design, & decor
- Invitation design, print, & mail
- Tenting set up, design, & breakdown
- Venue Selection, insurance & permits
- Venue coordination, set-up & breakdown
- Floor plan design & layout
- Registration, meeting & greeting
- Bakery & dessert
- Beverage & bartending service with alcohol selection
- Equipment rentals including, chairs, tables,
- Audio/visual equipment and management
- LED lighting and trussing
- Performing actors
- Professional photography
- Mirrored photo booth
- Band or deejay
- Casino gaming
- Shuttle transportation to and from hotel
- Hotel coordination & room bloc
- Transportation of all good and services
We hope to plan your party soon!